Come & See 2017
Be our guest for Come & See 2017
Feb. 16–18, 2017
If you’re in the discernment process as a postulant or exploring your faith and ministry as a lay leader, a visit to the School of Theology at the University of the South is your best way to experience Episcopal seminary education in Sewanee, Tenn. Student-organized and student-led, Come & See 2017 will introduce you to community life and theological formation in one of the most beautiful settings in the nation. Once on the Mountain for Come & See, your expenses—food and campus lodging—are covered by the School of Theology.
The Come & See Weekend Includes:
- worshiping with us in the seminary’s Chapel of the Apostles and visiting the University’s All Saints’ Chapel;
- attending classes in an intimate setting taught by our highly credentialed faculty;
- engaging with faculty and students as they discuss a variety of issues regarding formation for ordained ministry, theological education, preaching excellence, and seminary life and work;
- exploring our 13,000 acre campus and discovering why our campus is in one of the most beautiful environments for education in America;
- and allowing our financial aid professionals to detail the ways we can support you as you pursue your education.
Hamilton Hall, the School of Theology