In Sewanee and in the surrounding area are a diverse range of faith-based services and organizations. Here are just a few:
- Saint Andrew's Sewanee
- Sewanee's School of Theology
- St. Mary's Sewanee
- Otey Parish
- Dubose Conference Center
- The Monteagle Assembly
- Sewanee Praise (a gospel choir)
- The Sewanee Catholic Community provides for the discussion of faith and related issues, provides community service, and offers Roman Catholic Mass and other services for the purpose of worship. There are currently no Roman Catholic Mass services in Sewanee, but there is a weekly van service providing transportation to the 10:30 a.m. service at Good Shepherd Church in Decherd, Tennessee.
- The Presbyterian Campus Ministry is open to students from any religious creed and meets for dinner, Bible study, Christian worship and fellowship as well as service through the Outreach Office. If you are interested in meeting with them or you have questions, please contact pastor Sherwood Ebey.
- The Muslim Student Association's purpose is to increase awareness about Islam in the community, hold seminars, and lectures about Islam and have session prayers, including Juamu (Friday prayer). If you would like more information, please contact Yasmeen Mohiuddin.
- Baptist Collegiate Ministries (an organization open to students from any denomination with the purpose of furthering Christian growth and fellowship)
- Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU) is a nondenominational ministry on campus that is open to any and everyone in the Sewanee community providing weekly meetings with worship and guest speakers, men's and women's bible studies, as well as hosting events throughout the semester from cornhole tournaments to the annual Super Bowl Party!!
- The Buddhist Sitting Group meets once a week to support anyone who comes in their meditation practice. The service includes chanting as well as meditation and ends with brief discussion. Meditation instruction is available outside its regular meeting times for those who would like it. For more information, contact Sid Brown.