In accordance with the University's Vehicle Use Policy, all drivers must be qualified by the Sewanee Police Department. Qualification procedures are available on the Sewanee Police Department site or through this link. ALL drivers must be re-qualified yearly. Once qualification is completed, SPD will notify Facilities Management. Keys will not be checked out to non-qualified drivers.
To request a vehicle reservation, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name of the qualified driver
- Date and time the vehicle is needed
- Number of vehicles needed
- Account number to be charged
- Department/program making the request
- Phone number of the requestor
- Email for the reservation confirmation
- Name of requestor if different than the driver
All requests will be verified and a reservation will be forwarded via email. Reservation must be confirmed as vehicles are reserved on a "first come, first serve" basis and academic requests will take priority over non-academic requests.
If there are any questions please contact the Motorpool office at 931.598.1277.